10 reasons to rent a campervan in Portugal
Looking for a unique holiday experience? Rent a camper for fun, adventure, and unforgettable memories. You can tour, explore, and see so much more than you ever would on your average camping holiday. Here are 10 reasons to hit the open road by campervan:
1. Be mobile – with a holiday home and rental vehicle in one you’re free to do as you please. There’s no need to be stranded on a campsite or reliant on public transport.
2. Go on an adventure – it’s your holiday, there are no rules. You don’t need to plan a route, just go wherever the mood takes you.
3. Get back to nature – whether you feel most inspired in a coastal, woodland, mountain, or countryside setting, renting a camper will immerse you in nature.
4. Keep your creature comforts – campervans have everything you need including a stove, fridge, sink – ideal if you’re not too keen on staying in a tent.
5. Eat local – with full self-catering facilities and wheels to get out and about, you can enjoy some amazing meals. Shop for fresh foods at farmer’s markers, local delis and bakeries.
6. See the sites – forget hotels, you can stay in/near major cities and attractions with your own transport at a fraction of the cost.
7. Stress less – conveniently collect your camper locally, most rental companies offer parking for your own vehicle. Jump in and go. No trains, planes, taxis or buses.
8. Be a celeb – our campervans always attracts lots of attention on the road, people will wave as you pass by … it’s so much fun for kids.
9. Save money – to rent a camper that sleeps 5 people, the daily price starts at 60€ per day, depending on the season you travel.
10. Do something unforgettable – you’ll never forget the year you hired a West Coast Campervan and toured the Portugal Coast.