Information CollectionWe receive, store and process information, including personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, phone number(s), ID number, date of birth, credit card information, city of origin, nationality, billing name, billing address, zip code, city, country and fiscal number (“Personal Information”), that you make available to us when accessing or using our Site and Services. Examples include when you:
- fill in any form on the Site, such as when you contact us through the contact form
- make bookings, pay for a booking, book or pay for any associated services that may be available (such as Extras)
- communicate with West Coast Campers
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Execute the rental agreement
Use of InformationOur primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you request and those which will optimize your use of the Site. You agree that we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the services or to support your request
- To contact you from time to time with service updates
- To customize, measure, report on and improve our Services, content and advertising
- To promote the Site or Services
- For internal statistical purposes
Your RightsIn order to exercise all of your legal rights concerning your data please send us a complete and justified email to: [email protected], and we will attempt to accommodate your request if legitimate.
Securing your Personal InformationWe take reasonable technical and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
Children DataWe do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Site or Services is directed at persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Service. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons less than 18 years of age has been collected, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected]